Cleaning Upholstery with Shark's® Lift-AwayTM Professional Steam Pocket® Mop - The Ideal Solution
If you're looking for a powerful and versatile steam mop, look no further than the Shark's Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop. This one-of-a-kind mop comes with a detachable handheld steamer for cleaning hard-to-reach areas like under furniture and in tight spaces. Pocket mops are also useful for cleaning upholstery such as couches, chairs, and mattresses. You'll be able to clean your entire home quickly and easily with the Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop!
The Advantages of Using the Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop on Upholstery
If you've ever tried to clean upholstery with a traditional steam mop, you know how difficult it can be to get the mop head into all of the nooks and crannies. The Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop was created with this in mind. The mop head detaches from the handle, making it easy to maneuver around furniture. The microfiber pads are also extremely absorbent, so they will pick up any dirt or debris on your upholstery.
The Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop is ideal for spot cleaning in addition to being able to reach tight spaces. If you have a spill on your couch or chair, simply attach the microfiber pad to the bottom of the mop head and run it over the affected area. The steam will remove any dirt or stains, leaving your upholstery looking like new.
If you're looking for a quick and easy way to clean your upholstery, the Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop is the perfect solution. With its detachable mop head and super absorbent pads, it is simple to reach all of those tight spaces and quickly remove any dirt or stains.
How to Use the Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop on Upholstery
Follow these simple steps for the best results when cleaning upholstery with your Shark Lift-Away Professional Steam Pocket Mop:
1. First, test a small, inconspicuous area of the fabric to ensure it can withstand the steam treatment.
2. Next, fill the water tank with clean water and add the appropriate amount of Shark Cleaning Solution.
3. Attach the mop head to the mop handle with the floor attachment.
4. Next, place the steam nozzle over the soiled area and press the trigger to release steam. You may need to move the nozzle slightly to get the steam deep into the fabric.
5. After a few seconds, release the trigger and move the nozzle over a clean section of fabric to absorb any excess moisture. Repeat until the entire upholstered surface is clean.